The Bachelor Season 16: Meet Rachel!

Photo 

The Bachelor: Who is Rachel?

Age: 27

Occupation: Fashion Sales Rep

Hometown: Southhampton, MA

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
I think I would want to be a guy for the day just to see what it's like....I think I would hate it but it would be good insight. Either that or a huge celebrity and see what it's like to be followed and photographed everywhere you go.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Moving to NYC on my own when I had no friends moving there or to live with. I was determined to make it work, even though I had some people back home who doubted me.

What is your all-time favorite book and why?
"A Return to Love" by Marianne Williamson - I found it very empowering way to let more love in your life and just very different ways of looking at situations than people are used to.

Tattoo Count:
1

Location:
Back

What is your biggest date fear?
That a date that I was really excited for and looking forward to just go terrible and is a huge disappointment.

No comments: