ED COULDN'T PERFORM

'The Bachelorette' recap: SPOILERS AHEAD

Chicago's Ed Swiderski is one of the last two men standing on "The Bachelorette," but there have been "bumps in the road," as he puts it, to everlasting bliss with Jillian Harris.

Last night's episode was nothing short of a gaping pothole.

After Ed salvaged his job at Microsoft and worked his way back onto the show, he made up for lost time by flying his parents in to meet Jillian in Hawaii. It would be hard not to love them; "What the hell are we doing here?" asked his father, a rare voice of reason.

"I swear that I would get engaged if she picked me," Ed told him. "Honestly. I just have to pull the trigger." Afterward, Ed and Jillian retired to the "fantasy suite" to have "some intimate, cozy, sexy time," said Jillian. The lights went out . . . and then the lights went back on again. That doesn't usually happen.

It's hard to say exactly what the problem was. Ed explained, "I was very nervous, and uh, it just didn't happen. ... I couldn't show her that I really truly am in love with her."

VISIT HERE FOR THE REST OF THE ARTICLE.

No comments: