'The Bachelor' Who is Carly Waddell's Brother?

You might recognize Carly's last name on the Bachelor. Carly Waddell is the super cute cruise ship singer from Texas. Her brother is also Zak Waddell, who was on Desiree Hartsock's season of The Bachelorette. Desiree gave Zak the boot and we're guessing he spoke to producers and got his sister on the show.  Zak who is now engaged to longtime girlfriend Elizabeth Coulon, wasn't impressed with his sister's sexual date with Chris on last night's episode! 

It's a family affair on the Bachelor. Check out Carly's Bachelorette profile from ABC.
Age: 29
Occupation: Cruise Ship Singer
Hometown: Arlington, TX
Height: 5'4"
Tattoos: None
Can't live without: God, family, mascara, curling iron, cut-off denim shorts
Biggest date fear: Silence

I love it when my date is invested, opens the door, asks questions, looks me in the eyes, compliments me, smiles, laughs, holds my hand.

I hate it when my date looks at his phone the whole time, is absent mentally, is too handsy (at first), eats less than me, is rude to other people.

What is the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
I had to be a pirate watcher from midnight to 4am in the Red Sea on my last ship. (Yes, you read that correct...actual pirates, not Captain Hook.)

Who is your favorite actor?
Rachel McAdams -- she's brilliant while being adorable at the same time. Perfect balance.

What's the most romantic present you have ever received?
A handpicked flower from his walk to pick me up. Something about a man twirling a flower in his fingers...so sweet and thoughtful.

What does being married mean to you?
Two souls growing independently and intertwined at the same time. Unconditional love, trust, companionship and compassion.



You can hear Carly sing on her YouTube channel. Great voice!

No comments: