Q&A with The Bachelor's Arie Luyendyke Jr.!

In this NEW media interview with Arie Luyendyke Jr., he personally reveals his experience on The Bachelorette. Note: usually contestants still on the show are not allowed to give interviews but somehow, Arie was allowed. Very interesting....

Do you think it's harder to be on the Bachelorette this season given that Emily's looking for a father as well as a husband? 
Arie Luyendyk Jr.: I don't think so. I haven't watched previous seasons and as far as from my experience, I was ready to be in that role. I have dated a woman that had two children before so I know that it's a tough situation but I was definitely prepared for it.  I just don't know if everyone else in the house was.  
 
The other guys in the house seem to think you are the funny, goofball guy. Is this accurate of your true personality? 
Arie Luyendyk Jr.: Totally. I think you see some of that, you're starting to see more of that on the show but I like to have a good time.  I was friends with everybody in the house. 

There are a lot of guys in the house that have a similar connection to Emily. Who else do you think she has a connection with?
Arie Luyendyk Jr.: It's hard to say because everyone, literally everyone comes home from a date and they say it's the most amazing time. Everyone talks about how close they are with Emily, so I really didn't know.  And it's kind of interesting because a lot of the guys didn't really want to talk about it at this point, because at this point feelings really started to get involved.  I really didn't try to let myself entertain that idea because I was just so concentrated on just trying to work on our relationship. 

Would you ever consider proposing to Emily without getting to know her daughter, Ricki, first?
Arie Luyendyk Jr.: I think you'll definitely have to see the show for that because there's a lot that will happen and I take a big risks and I break the rules. I may not even get that opportunity.  

What are your feelings for Emily Maynard right now? 
Arie Luyendyk Jr.: Still as strong as they were while I was on the show.