A Day Out With Bachelorette Emily Maynard!

Check out this interview with The Bachelorette's Emily Maynard and TV Guide!

TV Guide Magazine: So, filming just wrapped... Did you find what you were looking for?
Emily Maynard:
Well, I was happy before I was on the show, and I am happy now. That's a plus, right?

TV Guide Magazine: What did Ricki think of the guys?
Maynard:
You know, she didn't meet any of them. I kept her very protected throughout all of this, so she just thinks I was going to work. But one day, I'm going to be really proud to tell her about the decisions I made.

TV Guide Magazine: Did you ever second-guess yourself during those rose ceremonies?
Maynard:
A lot of times! I would go into the cocktail party with my mind made up, then something would happen and I'd change [it]. 

Check out the full interview at TV Guide!