The Bachelorette: Interview with Jef Holm!

Jef Holm and Emily Maynard get cozy on The Bachelorette
In this NEW interview with The Bachelorette's, Jef Holm, and People Magazine, he talks about what he loves most about Emily. 

What did you like about Emily?
She's the most amazing girl I've ever met. I had no idea how well spoken and smart she is. She's a great mom – patient, loving, good in difficult situations, composed, sassy, sarcastic. She's always herself and doesn't care if cameras are watching her. And she's gorgeous. 


What are your feelings on becoming a stepdad?
I want to skateboard and play soccer with [Ricki] and that's something Emily and I connected over. I can't wait to be a dad. At this point on the show, in Prague, I could definitely see myself being a father to Ricki and a husband to Emily.

If it's not you, who would make the best husband to Emily?
There were some amazing guys there. I think the world of Arie. Sean is a faithful, genuine guy.