People Magazine: Ben Flajnik's Bachelor Blog













In his NEW blog post for People Magazine, Ben Flajnik opens up about the dreaded 2-on-1 date and the drama surrounding Casey Shteamer's exit.

Here is what Ben has to say:

Sorry Bachelor folks, he really likes Courtney Robertson:  " I was drawn to Courtney during the daytime portion of the group date – she made it a point to spend time with me. I always knew how she felt and she made sure to let me know that she was thinking of me. I will admit though, I wasn't pleased when she got in the pool during my time with Jamie. I know she was just trying to let me know that she's interested, but Jamie has a tough time opening up and having Courtney out of the corner of her eye wasn't helping."


Casey Shteamer has a boyfriend: "I wasn't prepared for Casey S. to show up at my room. Watching it now I realize I could've been more sympathetic to her. She was clearly involved with a guy that wasn't appreciating her but all I could hear was that she was still in love with someone else. I had just sent Blakeley home, which was really hard on both of us, and I kept thinking, "How could you let yourself be here still if you're not that into me?" I can't change the way I reacted but I do hope Casey S. finds a man that appreciates her like she deserves."

Sending Blakeley Shea home: "I could've easily dated Blakeley for another few weeks but I knew in my heart it wasn't forever so I decided to let her go. "  You can read Ben Flajnik's full Bachelor blog at People.com!

No comments: