ABC Producer Threatening to Sue Justin Rego

ABC is not happy with Rated R. According to various websites, the producers of The Bachelorette reality show want to sue the wrestler for breaking his confidentiality agreement. According to Justin's Facebook site, Justin says "I received an Intent to Sue from the lawyers of The Bachelorette, because I have been talking freely about what actually went on behind the scenes of the show. So in other words they are trying to sue me for telling the truth. Regardless of ANY legal action anyone from that show throws at me, I will continue to speak my mind and will explain exactly what happened to show how manipulative the Producers of The Bachelorette can be."

It looks like Justin Rego might be the first contestant in bachelor history to be sued --- (although we're sure he won't be the last).

Check out your favorite bachelors on Twitter!

No comments: