The Bachelorette: Ali Meets her 25

Bachelorette 2010, Ali Fedotowsky is Back


Ali Fedotowsky has quit her job to meet her husband. Sounds like a good plan.

Check out what others are saying about the Bachelorette: Episode 1

- "For any Bachelor/Bachelorette fan, the first episode can be painfully boring -- as random suitors offer ridiculous interviews and parlor tricks to make a first impression." read about it @here

"Time for The Bachelorette to start again, many rose ceremonies, lots of tears in the limo and Chris Harrison saying his famous lines like "This is going to be the MOST dramatic season in Bachelorette history!" and "Ali, it's the final rose tonight." Man, I wish I could be a writer on the show. It would be so easy! All I would have to do is write phrases like "I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve" and "I feel a connection with you, Ali." from the Ali Fedotowsky Blog

Advice for The Bachelorette "don't drink too much" over @here

"The Finale will shock you!" -read about it here

No comments: