BACHELORETTE: POSSIBLE ENDINGS

Bachelorette Spoilers: Don't believe everything you read about Jillian's proposal, the next Bachelor

by Lindsay Connor, http://www.examiner.com/x-11850-Bachelorette-Examiner~y2009m7d14-Bachelorette-Spoilers-Dont-believe-everything-you-read-about-Jillians-proposal-the-next-Bachelor


The Bachelorette: Possible ending
With some potential foreshadowing earlier in episode 9, Jillian makes a comment that Reid is the guy she could see standing at the other side of that altar someday.

Reid's last words in the limo say it all. "It would have been a lot easier if I would've told her I loved her," he says. "If I could reverse things, I would."

And on that note, viewers are invited to speculate about one possible ending. (In many viewer's opinions, it's the most plausible.) What if Reid did not leave Hawaii, but stayed on the island long enough to make a dramatic comeback and proposal to Jillian, after she is turned down by one of her final two guys? In this fashion, he could show up in the last 5 minutes of the show and change everything, proving that he's willing to put himself out there, tell her he loves her and that he's willing to make sacrifices for her.

Remember that ABC is always inclined to promote a dramatic ending, and the producers will make special exceptions (like allowing Ed to leave the show and come back, or letting Jake return for a dramatic confrontation). Editing Reid in such a positive light and showing off him and Jillian as such a complete package, only to have him make a surprise return at the end--it's a brilliantly scripted possibility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JILLIAN WITH ALL THIS DRAMA. I BELIEVE THAT REID
IS THE BEST GUY FOR YOU. HE IS SO CUTE, SO SWEET,
SO FUN AND HE LOVES YOU. HE'S THE TYPE OF GUY THAT
IS SINCERE, HONEST. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND LIKE HIM. YOU DON'T FIND GUYS LIKE THAT ANYMORE. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIM IS A BOYFRIEND.
I HOPE WITH ALL MY HEART THAT HE'S GOING TO BE THE
ONE AFTER HEARING ALL THE BAD RUMORS OF ED.

Anonymous said...

Reid and Jake are my 2 favorites guys, no only
handsome, but gentlemen, fun, sincere, honest and
they love you. Both guys have an amazing quality
and it's too bad you didn't choose Jake and Reid at he end. I heard rumors from Ed and I hope you have the opportunity to choose one more time at Reid. someone is coming back and I hope is him. Jillian don't make an stupid mistake.
I will wish you the best.
the right choice.