The Bachelorette SPOILER: Jillian Harris’ Finale Decision SHOCKING!

via: http://backseatcuddler.com/2009/07/14/the-bachelorette-spoiler-jillian-harris-finale-decision-shocking/

Jillian Harris narrowed it down to the final two guys last night. I am not sure if I am surprised that she got rid of Reid Rosenthal or not. She didn’t seem too sure of herself when she was saying her goodbyes to him…

“I mean I don’t know how sure I’m supposed to be, I don’t know,” Jillian replied. “Like, you define everything to me that I was looking for, just in terms of having my best friend and having somebody I could laugh with. You’re goofy and fun and funny. And I wanted that, and a connection, and that was also there.”

“I guess I just worry that we’re at different places in our lives and I’m willing to make sacrifices and you weren’t,” the 29-year-old interior designer from Vancouver, BC continued as they stopped to sit on a nearby bench and tears formed in her eyes. “And I don’t know if you were, that’s the thing, I don’t know if I was willing to take that chance — I’m scared. I just know it’s scary the questions I was asking you.”

“No, I know and I should have opened up sooner. I didn’t give you all the signs you needed to have because… I don’t know,” Reid said. “It’s a shame because I should have. And I don’t know if that would change anything. I don’t know… I don’t know what to say.”

Yeah, Reid is bummed. He continued to rewind in the limo. Too late. Sorry dude.

Ok, now is the time to stop reading if you don’t want the finale spoiled! We know that Kiptyn Locke has been signed for The Bachelor

, next season. So he CAN’T be the winner this year. Ed Swiderski will be proposing to Jillian in two weeks during the finale. And somewhere in the mix, poor Reid Rosenthal is going to make a last ditch attempt at Jilly’s heart.

Visit here for the rest of the article....

No comments: