'The Bachelorette' Who is Kaitlyn Bristowe?


Bachelor Spoiler Alert! 

According to sources, it looks like Kaitlyn Bristowe might be our next Bachelorette. Although it seemed like Britt was the obvious choice, Reality Steve (who is almost always accurate with his Bachelor predictions) is reporting that Kaitlyn has accepted the role as Bachelorette in 2016. On his blog, Reality Steve says:

"I can confirm that Kaitlyn is definitely the next “Bachelorette,” and I expect the announcement to come on the ATFR March 9th. Mike Fleiss can tweet all he wants yesterday and today about them still deciding and still wondering and what a tough decision blah blah blah. Kaitlyn is a done deal." 

Who is Kaitlyn Bristowe? Get to know our newest (alleged) Bachelorette in this latest interview!


Age: 29
Occupation: Dance Instructor
Hometown: Vancouver, BC
Height: 5'4"
Tattoos: Five
Can't live without: Moisturizer, family, eyelash curler, sushi, music
Biggest date fear: That we won't feel the same

If I never had to worry, I would be very happy.
If I never got to love, I would be very sad.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
Pay back my parents for all my dance lessons, buy an island and make it into a land of pirates. It would be called Yarrrland.

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Getting a dance scholarship and moving out of my small town for it.

If you could be a fictional character, who would you be?
April O'Neil because she gets to hang out with the Ninja Turtles and she's a babe.

If you wanted to approach a man you'd never met before, how would you go about it?
I'd walk right up to him and just say, "Good, and you?"

No comments: