Desiree Hartsock Blogs: Meet the Parents

In Desiree Hartsock's new Bachelorette blog for People Magazine, she writes about meeting the guys families. Here's what Des had to say...

Drew: "His entire family was so loving and kind – the type of family you want to be around. Also Drew lit up around his family. I could see a more comfortable and charismatic side to him that I had been looking for. And the steamy kiss he laid on me as I left was quite memorable too!"

Brooks: "His mother and siblings told me that Brooks is ready for a committed relationship once he meets the right girl and that he would be the best partner to have in life. After a great day, I felt confident in my relationship with Brooks and couldn't wait to see him again."

Chris: "I always have an amazing time with Chris and our relationship has progressed in such a wonderful way but I needed his family's blessing. I knew he was ready for a commitment but I needed to see if our lives meshed well together."

Zak: "Sending Zak home was difficult because he is such a great guy. He will make some woman very happy one day – and will certainly keep her laughing through life."

On the Men Tell All: "I just learned that Brian is too scared to show his face at The Men Tell All, but that is probably for the better. I definitely don't want to waste any time on a guy who showed up with a girlfriend."



No comments: