The Bachelorette: Which Contestant has a Girlfriend?

BACHELOR SPOILER ALERT! Someone has a girlfriend! 

The Bachelorette's Bryden Vukasin causes drama!
It always seems to happen. One contestant comes on the show even though he has a girlfriend back home. This season of The Bachelorette is no different. Rumor has it contestant, Bryden Vukasin, is bring some drama to the show.

 According to Reality Steve, Bryden leaves the show in Germany, telling Desiree that he “just wasn’t feeling it.” In reality, this bachelor bad boy is said to have a girlfriend back home. The girlfriend's name is apparently Becky Weidow and she posted photos of the two kissing on her instagram.

Who is Bryden Vukasin?

Age: 26
Occupation:
Iraq War Veteran
Hometown:
Havre, MT
Height:
6'1"
Shoe Size:
11
Tattoos:
None
Greatest Achievement to Date:
Second place at the 2010 National Soldier of the Year competition
Favorite Flower:
Tiger Lily
Favorite Artist: C.M. Russell

Here's what Bryden had to say in his ABC bio. 

I love it when my date...Bryden: ...dresses up or prepares herself. It shows she cares.

I hate it when my date...
...is rude to waiters or service people in general.

What does being married mean to you?
That you found someone who is your best friend and someone you can share your entire life with forever.

Which U.S. city is the most romantic to you and why?

New York...it is the city of endless possibilities.

What is the most romantic gift you've ever given?
Concert tickets to her favorite band for her and her friends. They were sold out, and I would be away for the concert, but then I came back early and surprised her.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
I thought I was texting a girl I liked but I had mixed up numbers and was texting a gay dude that had been hanging out with us all night.

No comments: