'The Bachelor' Who was AshLee's Ex-Husband?

On tonight's episode of The Bachelor, AshLee Frazier, tells Sean a big secret from her past. AshLee admitted that she got married when she was 17 years old. Of course, Sean takes it like a champ and tells her that she is perfect the way she is. Awwww. How perfect is Sean anyways?

The Bachelor: Who is AshLee's ex-husband? We're sure that Reality Steve will know that answer quite soon. You can be sure that AshLee has moved past her ex and is smitten with the Bachelor.

AshLee's Bachelorette Bio:
If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why?
AshLee Frazier: Adele, I want to hear her story behind her music. Then I'd have her sing to me the rest of lunch.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Back in the Britney Spears low jeans day...I was dancing & my pants ripped along the butt, middle butt seam. I had to stand against the wall until a friend gave me his shirt to cover my butt!

How long does it take you to get ready to go out for a big night on the town? As long as I'm allowed. I could easily take 3 hours.

No comments: