'The Bachelor' Who is 50 Shades of Grey Ashley P?

Otherwise known as the 50 Shades of Grey Bachelorette, Sean Lowe definitely noticed Ashley Palenkas and her tie out of the limo.

Here's what Ashley P had to say in this recent interview after her elimination. "They definitely had vodka, Red Bulls flowing … I wan’t really drunk until the end, the awkward one-on-one was just me at a loss for words...(Sean) is definitely a good-looking guy but we really didn’t have much in common,” she said, adding she just “did it for the experience.”

What is a typical Saturday night like for you?
Ashley P: Going out with my best friends and their fiances/husbands. Whoever/whatever. My 2 closest GF's all do dinner and get ready together.

Would you say you're more of a country or more of a city person?
Both Totally! I love living in the city while I'm young and single but would be just as happy living in the country with my family.

No comments: