Will Melissa Rycroft watch Sean Lowe's season?

Melissa Rycroft with daughter Ava
Sorry Sean Lowe but it doesn't look like former Bachelorette, Melissa Rycroft Strickland, will be tuning into Sean's season of The Bachelor. Melissa tells E! Online, "I don't know anymore, just because, obviously, after I was a cast member, I hosted on Bachelor Pad. I saw all sides of that show and I can't watch it anymore with that 'Maybe they'll fall in love and maybe this will be perfect' sort of eye!"


And what did Melissa think of Ashley Hebert and JP's recent fairytale wedding? Melissa tells E! Online, "I love that they focused on their relationship and not Hollywood. I feel like that's the key to making these relationships work. We always see the relationships made and then, oh, they're showing up on red carpets and appearances and this and that and before you know it, it's not a relationship!"

Don't worry, Bachelor folks, we will be watching Sean Lowe's season, beginning January 7th on ABC! 

No comments: