Bachelor Drama! Are Emily Maynard and Jef Holm Still Together?

Did Emily cheat on Jef? We hope not!
If you've read the tabloids this week, you would know that US Weekly is saying that Emily Maynard and Jef Holm might be having problems. The magazine alleges that Maynard was caught cheating on Jef.

According to the magazine, "After reading the story in Us Weekly on Wednesday, Holm's brother, Mike Holm, confirmed it was true. "I can tell you that it's all 100% true. I was there and I heard the fight and watched the whole thing go down, Emily leaving and everything," Mike told Us exclusively. "I love my brother very much and, like the rest of our family, I just want him to be happy." But his brother also hopes the two will stay together. (The couple got engaged in May, which was taped for the finale of The Bachelorette.) "We all love Emily, too. Mistakes happen, we all get that," he explained. "I hope they can work it all out, but as far as your story goes, it's all true."

But is the cheating rumor true? Emily Maynard says "Absolutely not!" "I have never been more in love or felt more confident about our relationship," Maynard tells People Magazine. "We're so excited about the future and to be back in Charlotte and things are actually happening – looking at places to live and going to school. I'm happier than I've ever been."

No comments: