Us Weekly: Taunting Ali Was Part of Vienna's Winning Strategy

Check out the latest cover of US Weekly. Sure enough it is a cover image of Vienna and Jake!!

According to the magazine, "Bachelor winner Vienna Girardi, 23, complained on the March 1 finale that her fellow contestants - particularly Ali Fedotowsky, 25 - hated her, but perhaps the animosity was deserved. "You don't see the things Vienna said to me. They were very hurtful," Fedotowsky, ABC's new Bachelorette, said on After The Final Rose March 1. Indeed, in the new issue of Us Weekly, one of the season's contestants, says that the fan fave took Girardi's insults personally." See the full article here.

1267569929_cover-290.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Vienna had a little more work done, this time on her face. I wonder who paid for it. If I were her and truly in love with Jake, I would have been happy to have the filming over and spend time with my man. Instead, she was heading straight to the plastic surgeon. This clearly indicates where her priorities are. The only choice worse than Vienna...? Choosing Jake to become a part of DWTS. Now two ABC shows have been ruined for me!