'Bachelorette 2012' Interview with Arie Luyendyk Jr- Is Arie and Emily Engaged?

New media interview with The Bachelorette's Arie Luyendyk Jr! Here's what Arie had to say about Emily Maynard.

Is Arie and Emily Maynard engaged?

"When prompted if he'd be interested in starring as the next Bachelor, Arie responded, "My fiancĂ© might not approve of that." Is this a foreshadowing of things to come? Is he engaged to Emily Maynard? To another lucky girl? Or, is this a ploy to send the media into a frenzy and he's actually still an eligible bachelor?" He tells Entertainment Tonight ""I still feel, as I did on the show, that we have a connection that sets us apart from everybody… [My feelings are] still as strong as they were when I was on the show."

Is Emily and Arie engaged or does Arie have another fiancé?