Bachelor Book: Trista Rehn Sutter New Book!

photo: ABC
















Get ready reality TV, we have some authors in your midst.

Bachelorette, Trista Rehn Sutter (who is happily married with kids to her Bachelor pick, Ryan), will be publishing a book called "Happily Ever After: The Life Changing Power of a Grateful Heart." According to USA Today, Trista will share her secrets in finding happiness and success in love, family and work.

"For years, I've thought of writing a book, but it never felt right and I never wanted to write a book JUST to write a book or see myself on the cover," Trista tells Lifeline Live exclusively. "I wanted it to have meaning and be something that I could speak to authentically. A way to touch people, but not purely the fans who may want to read an autobiography. This book will be that, and more. It includes snippets of my life, but also scientific research and inspirational stories about how gratitude can truly give you your own Happily Ever After." Trista's book will be available in 2013.

Also watch for The Bachelor's, Melissa Rycroft's, new book, My Reality, due out June 5.