How is Ben Flajnik Spending Valentine's Day













Everyone wants to know, who is Ben Flajnik spending Valentine's Day with? Is he spending the day with Kacie, Nicki, Lindzi or Courtney?  No doubt, the wine maker is probably having some bubbly with his lady love.

Here's what he says in his Bachelor blog for People Magazine today: 

Courtney Robertson: "My conversation with Courtney at the rose ceremony reaffirmed that I have to take these relationships individually and focus on the way she is when she's with me. I see what some of the women were talking about, but I still feel great about Courtney because when I'm with her, I feel really connected to her...My feelings for Courtney are strong and I don't want to let external forces get in the way.

 Lindzi Cox: "Dinner on the dock with Lindzi was a real turning point. I had never questioned for a moment that Lindzi and I could have fun, but there was always a part of me that wondered if we could really connect on a deeper level. As we talked that night about her family and opened up about our feelings, it was the way she looked into my eyes that told me all I needed to know."

"In the end, my feelings for Kacie, Nicki, Lindzi and Courtney were the strongest. More than anything, I was completely thrilled that they wanted to take me home to meet their families. Family is everything to me, and it's a very important part of this journey." 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So disappointed Ben that you just don't care about the way Courtney behaves, she does not have your best interest at heart. Its all about HER!

Anonymous said...

Ben is so dumb that he REALLY deserves Courtney! More than one girl is telling him how Courtney acts, and he just does not get it!
How DUMB can one guy be! This HAS to be scripted! No one can be that stupid!

Trish said...

This remines me of Jake and veana. If he picks Courtney it most likely no last.

Anonymous said...

I just read the best romance novel ever. After watching The Bachelor, it renewed my faith in the meaning of true love. It isn't about physical attraction or seduction. Ben F. should read this book!!!It is called WHAT THE HEART SEES by Janice Zick. I ordered it from DesertBreezePublishing.com for only$4.99. Ben, you need to read this book!