Bachelor Spoiler Alert!
According to Reality Steve, here's what happens on The Bachelor Season 16, Episode 3.
- Ben goes to visit his sister, Julia who gives him advice about finding love.
- 1-on-1 Date with Emily O'Brien. They scale the Bay Bridge and see fireworks.
- 1-on-1 Date with Lindzi Cox. They attend a private concert by Matt Nathanson.
- Group Date. The women go skiing with Ben Flajnik.
- Contestant Samantha Leavy had fallen for producer Bennett Graebner. Samantha leaves the show.
- During the cocktail party, former contestant, Shawntel Newton (Brad Womack's Season), returns and asks Ben for a chance at love (Ben turns her down). Apparently Shawntel and Ben started talking through Twitter before he was cast as The Bachelor and thought they had a connection. Apparently, Ben did not think so.
Tune into The Bachelor Monday night and find out what happens!