Interview with Jeff, The Mask Man!


The Bachelorette's Masked Man: The Mask Was a Joke ... with Meaning

Jeff, the man in the mask, talks to People Magazine about his experiences on the Bachelorette and why he chose to wear the black mask.

People Magazine: What's the reason behind wearing a mask?
Jeff: I have an extremely dry sense of humor and am a huge risk taker. Six hundred-plus people have done the show. Why the hell would I walk in as regular ol' Jeff? I wanted to go in disguise to flip the script and throw everyone off. People will remember it just like the girl with the fangs... As much as it was a joke, there was great meaning behind it. The message was don't judge me for what I look like or money I have.

Did the mask hinder your ability to get to know Ashley?
It was a barrier and distracting in conversation ... Maybe I
would have lasted five or six episodes if I wasn't wearing a mask, but the way I look at it, being booted out on the third is the way it was supposed to be. 

What are your thoughts on Bentley Williams?
I had some pretty deep talks with the dude and have a feeling we'll be in touch, but I'm not saying I trust him totally. Everything he said contradicted and didn't add up. I knew he wasn't happy to be there. I knew he missed his daughter ... Bentley went way overboard. I don't think any guy in the house thinks Bentley was cool nor would they have done that. I don't think he's a total a––hole, but I can't believe some of the s–– he said on camera ... Maybe it's like that Spencer Pratt guy and he thinks it's cool that everyone hates them. Maybe [his plan was] to talk about everyone behind their backs, including the girl, walk away and laugh about it. Read the full interview at People.com! 

No comments: