The Bachelorette: Who is Ryan “Mickey” McLean?













Meet Ryan "Mickey" McLean, the 31 years old Chef competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on this season of THE BACHELORETTE!

This hot Bachelor won Cosmopolitan's Hottest Bachelor of the Year! Check out this Q&A with Ryan "Mickey" McLean.

Hometown: Rochester, NY

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? I would be an African American male. i think it would be interesting to see things from a different race/ethnicity.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Once went to a party when I was young that I thought was a costume party. It was not.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? Devil in the Kitchen. I actually enjoyed reading it. I have only read a few books cover to cover.

If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? Grand Canyon. I have never been and it looks so interesting.

Tattoo Count: 1

2 comments:

kelly said...

Mickey is my fav :) i would date him in a minute!

Anonymous said...

Go Cleveland! I was born and raised there until family moved to Tex. Man what I've been missing!!! I already missed my home town but now that I see this real man I really want to go home!!!! He is gorgeous, soulfull and great morals for leaving. Wish I knew more. Who knows, could have went to school with him.... I would remember though. lol.