The Bachelorette: Who is Matt?












Meet Matt, the 28 years old Salesman competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on this season of THE BACHELORETTE!

Hometown: Bridgewater, MA

Did you attend college and if so, which one and what was your major? University of Massachusetts – Amherst. Major: Bachelor of Science in Turf Grass Management.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Justin Timberlake - I just want the dance moves.

What is your most embarrassing moment? In high school, I was in charge of hiding the cooler of beer for an after party. My parents found it and placed Sprite inside and dumped the beer out. I didn't realize until I got to the party. My parents think it's the greatest prank of all time.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Establishing myself within my company and being financially stable.

If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? Hawaii, I have never been there.

Tattoo Count: 1




No comments: