The Bachelorette: Who is Lucus Daniels?












Meet Lucus Daniels the 30 years old Distributor competing for Ashley Hebert's heart on this season of THE BACHELORETTE!

Hometown: Odessa, TX

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? Get dressed up and go to Odessa Country Club for cocktails and dinner.

What is your most embarrassing moment? During freshman year of college, I was walking up the stairs to class and had to walk between two girls sitting on the steps. Of course, I lost my footing and fell right on my face. Good stuff!

What is your favorite memory from your childhood? Everything. I have wonderful parents.

Do you align yourself with any political party and is yes, which one? Conservative Republican

Tattoo Count: 0

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard for me to hear Lucas say, "she's wasting my f...ing time" in regards to Ashley revealing she had feelings for Bentley and saw him in Hong Kong.
The producers flew Bentley to Hong Kong, NOT Ashley.
He signed up for this? Feelings are part of relationships. She will feel for more than one guy...
Previous Bachelor's fell for more than one girl and led girls on continually...She happens to be honest about it, to start off on a clean slate and gets lambasted for it! Mickey you are a punk!

Anonymous said...

He looks and sounds like Will Forte (MacGruber) from SNL!