Bachelor Spoilers!

Are Emily Maynard and Brad Womack Engaged?

According to Bachelor spoiler websites, Emily Maynard may already be living with Brad Womack. It is rumored that Emily has put her house up for sale in Charlotte to be closer to her Bachelor love. It is also rumored that Chantal O'Brien has declined being the next Bachelorette because she has a new boyfriend named Jeff Razore. According to Bachelor Blogger Reality Steve.com, Jeff Razore "works for Evergreen Capital Management and the Razore family were the owners of Rabanco Ltd. Jeff has 3 or 4 brothers." 


Is Ashley Hebert the new Bachelorette?
It is also rumored that Ashley Hebert is the new Bachelorette. Given we all saw her as the "new" Ashley as a brunette, this rumor might indeed be true.

So who really wins the Bachelor 2011?
Tune in Monday, March 14th to find out who Brad Womack proposes to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see Asley as the new Bachelorette. I think she is a doll and her personality is just great! I think she has what it takes to do this and to make some handsome bachelor happy. I enjoy whoever ABC chooses, but I like it better when they choose someone exciting and worthy from the Bachelor. Ashley is my definate pick for this season.

Anonymous said...

Brad missed out! My best to Chantal!

Anonymous said...

I love Chantal. good luck to her in all her future endeavors.

Anonymous said...

I like Chantal. TEAM Chantal. Great TV well not great but entertaining. High five with the new guy. I will die laughing if Brad goes with that old girlfriend again. I will die laughing.