Natalie Getz Bachelor Blog: WOMEN TELL ALL


 Natalie Getz first appeared on Jason Mesnick's season of The Bachelor. Natalie and David Good went on to win the first season of ABC's Bachelor Pad!
_____________________________________

Hi Everyone,

Brad recaps his journey to finding love as I am forced to recap some serious fashion mishaps during the Women Tell All.  Man oh man! There were some doozies this season!  I'm not even listening, get these ladies out here!!!  Judging from the previews, this is going to be sick! WHAOW!

Bachelor Pad 2
A quick clip of the reunion for Bachelor Pad 2 was quite hilarious, scandalous, weird, and awkward.  And...well, you got the point.  Just watch Bachelor Pad season 2 because you already know it's going to be insanely great TV.  As I saw, a simple glimpse of my sober, irritated self break free from an awkward conversation with Kasey Kahl, I wanted to point out my dress.  I borrow outfits from terrific showrooms, and this particular showroom gave me a flowing white sweetheart neckline dress cut just above the knee with an inverted strap line.  Best shot I could get of my gown.

Kasey Kahl is my boy, but Kase this NON STOP overkill of the "guard and protecting women's hearts" business! It has got to go.  It's awesome for your charity, but in real life we all know what you really need to guard and protect with some of these ladies.

I have to give a shout out to some fellow cast mates who I love and miss:  Ty Brown, Kasey Kahl, Richard Mathey, Erica Rose, Gia Allemand, Robert Wesley Hayden, Vienna Giraradi, Peyton Wright, Krisly Kennedy, Chris Lampton, and Brian Westerdorf.  So many more I love, but those caught my eye during all this scandal and madness.


Who would you all like to see on the next season of Bachelor Pad? Tell me your thoughts...

The Bachelor Women Tell All
Now, to the good stuff. As the women are introduced, I can't help but notice they all gave that annoying God Damn parade wave with both hands, screaming hi!...don't "boo" me!  Holy Mama, this is insane! The intensity level is soaring contagiously high as I beg for more.  Right away the women rage against Michelle like Tom Morello did against the machine.

This is insane and I LOVE IT!

Melissa and Raichel Catfight 
Immediately, the conversation is directed towards Michelle as it should be (lady makes great TV unintentionally)!  Before we divulge that matter, can we please discuss the Melissa and Raichel fight?  And how Melissa, along with all the other women, had ALL the time in the world to watch their fashion mishaps and have one more chance to correct them?  I don't, and still don't know what is going on with these two. What I do know is that Melissa needs a slap in the face with a Vogue Magazine.  Oh hell, even OK! Magazine would do her a favor in terms of researching Fashion.  The "Teen Sluts, I mean Mom's may as well be a good cross fashion reference for her.  With what appears to be a sheer over sized, off white button down hanging unbuttoned over a basic black dress, I am in need of more wine to keep my focus on the task at hand vs. her lack of style.  This could be a $200 top for all I care, but it's all about HOW you put your shit together.  I can't decide whether she is going out on the town or to the grocery store.  Either way, this Rachissa argument is lame, irritating, and uninteresting. Bring on Michelle, please.

 Michelle takes the Hot Seat
Stacey continually interrupts people with her hatred of Michelle and struggles to get more airtime as Jackie calls Michelle a spider.  Here's the deal. Jackie called her a spider and who cares?!  Michelle called those girls much worse so she should be able to take a little roast here. Why is Ashley H. already crying? Oh boy.  Here we go. This is all freakin' over the place! Let's skip ahead to the goods:  Michelle. I honestly hate that she is sobbing.  It's hard to watch anyone get that upset. She was, for sure, misunderstood and I believe her about the stress with leaving her daughter.  I have always been one who is VERY opinionated about women leaving children to go on this show.  It clearly affected Michelle so deeply to the point where she regrets doing it in the first place. After Chris Harrison shushes his biotches (which by the way was hysterical!) I'm wondering why he didn't shush a few of my attackers when I was in the hot seat? Probably because I was putting my "to do" list together in my head and drowning out the haters helping me not to cry.  Michelle, don't let the heat you're getting affect your emotions.  Keep on being a strong, confident, beautiful individual.

Women Tell All Fashion
With the ladies sitting down, it's difficult to get a clear view of what they are wearing and how they are wearing it.  This is the best shot I could get of my faves Jackie and Marissa!  These young ladies always look so put together and classic. Marissa shows us how to wear a one sleeve off the shoulder frock in an edgy way, wrapping it with an off white clean finish belt to give it some shape.  Please reference Stacey for a one sleeve dress I would NOT wear.  It's definitely in style, just not my style.  Stacey's looked very Kim Kardashian.  Kim Kardashian looks very Bebe.  I hate Bebe.  You connect the dots.  Jackie sure didn't fail me with a strapless sequin cocktail dress that fits her well and flows from the hip to thigh.  Stand up so I can see your outfit better!  Wait, it's TV.....she can't hear me.  Nevermind.   

As Jackie makes Michelle cry (and I really don't know why Jackie's comments made her cry. She wasn't being mean, just sticking up for herself), I am about to cry too.  Not for Michelle's feelings but for the sheer fact that Michelle is wearing a white tank with grey hearts on it tucked into a skirt that she stole from a bum.  The irony in all of this is that my neighborhood bum has been walking around naked all week! A correlation here?  Hmmmm.  I'm frustrated, because Michelle was a front runner for me in the realms of fashion all season and I couldn't wait to see what she would wear!  The tank would be adorable with a more casual outfit as well as the skirt.  Just not combined and certainly not for the Women Tell All.  She did, however, choose a great turquoise necklace to wear.


The Ashleys
Bravo Ashley S! This dress is fantastic!  I love the peephole sleeves and the way the dress drapes her body!  Everything is right about this vintage inspired dress from the cut and color, to the fabric and the length.  Ashley S. needs to be the next bachelorette.  Hands down.  She is sweet, adorable, funny, likable, etc.  Ashley H. also wowed me with her unique black dress which was super trendy.  Watching her all season, I was impressed with her selection.  The sleeves are stitched up high allowing them to drape her shoulder baring her arm.  The fabric is cinched at the waist with a piece of fabric to match the dress tied in a bow.  I really love this dress!  I am so very proud of these ladies style choices tonight!

To wrap things up, these ladies did wonderful tonight!  Best Women Tell All in Bachelor history!  I felt myself jumping up and down with fighter moves as most do watching Jerry Springer.  "You're a bitch.  No YOU'RE a bitch.  Well, you are mean.  No YOU are mean."  Ahhhhhh watching women argue is pretty awesome....Good times.  The star of the Women Tell were: Michelle, Stacey, Jackie, Raichel, Ashley S. and even Chris Harrison.  These girls didn't keep a filter on and were giving us viewers at home what we wanted.  Let's call them Team Natalie for now.  Yay, Team Natalie!  Here is my dream cast for women on this season only for Bachelor Pad 2:  Ashley S. (If she isn't bachelorette), Michelle and Jackie.


Lastly, I really didn't want to lay into Britt again about her style because she is so stinkin cute, but I'll I WILL say is as a general rule of thumb, leave the gold metal cougar belt at home next time.  I'm out!

Until next week, keep your head held high and keep one foot forward....as you march into Bloomingdales and pick out a super rad outfit.

XOXO,
Natalie Getz

6 comments:

Megan said...

I want to see Lisa on Bacehlor Pad 2 - since they cut her out of a lot of this season, I want to see her come out for fun on the Pad 2!

Anonymous said...

You are way off in my book - especially regarding Ashley H. Her dress was way too short, tan was fake, lipstick too bright, sparking eye shadow, and hair too dark. Other than that.... It would be nice if you could keep the swear words out of your post. Not classy!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous... this is her opinion and I happen to agree with her 100%! Who cares if she swears... how old are you? I'm sure you have heard worse! Love love love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

I was very disappointed in the language too! Yes, I have heard worse but not from a lady!! To answer your age question I am 70.

Meleea said...

Lol! Love this! And Im so glad you aren't one of the haters who sit there and bash on Michelle! i Love her! And completely think she is misunderstood! She definitely has a rough closed up personality but I think once she opens up she really is a sweet genuine person!

Mona Monro said...

Earlier times their was the bachelor parties of the men but now a days women are doing their parties and also the reunion such that they think they all are the celebrities which re doing the reunion.