The Bachelor: Chantal O'Brien's still happy with beau Jeff Razore


Don't worry about The Bachelor's Chantal O'Brien. After getting dumped by Bachelor Brad Womack, Chantal admitted at the After the Rose taping that she had moved on with a new boyfriend (a reason she decided not to be the next Bachelorette). Chantal is still happy and very much in love with her new boyfriend, Jeff Razore. Jeff is from Seattle and works at Evergreen Capital Management as a Marketing Consultant.

How did Chantal and Jeff meet? 
“When I went home I was obviously very hurt and trying to figure out what I’m gonna do and it’s funny that I met somebody and it was totally unexpected,” Chantal O'Brien explained on the After the Final Rose special. “I don’t want to get all crazy here, but he is definitely everything that I’m looking for.”

Join the Bachelorette Ashley Hebert Facebook Page!

The two have been dating for several months. In the clip below, Chantal talks to Regis and Kelly about her new boyfriend and moving on after Brad Womack.

No comments: