Bachelor Brad Womack Blogs about Episode 5


Brad Womack's Bachelor Blog: All About the Dates 
 
Brad Womack's Bachelor Blog can be found at People.com. 

So here we are at episode 5. This was so exciting because we traveled to Las Vegas! I can't describe how much I love that city, and I was so happy to get the women out of the Malibu mansion and take them to one of my favorite cities in the entire world. I started the week with a one-on-one date with Shawntel. I chose her for this particular date because Shawntel is such an unassuming woman and never asks for or expects anything out of the ordinary. I really like this quality in a person so I wanted to take her on a shopping spree and give her some things that she would never buy for herself.... Read Brad's full bachelor blog here!

No comments: