New 'Bachelor' Rated R Couple Alert!





Rumors are circulating that (ex-Bachelor villain) Rated R Justin Rego and Jersey Shore's Angelina Pivarnick were seen cuddling in Las Vegas over the weekend. "We spent the night in Vegas at ARIA on the 26th floor, it was amazing," Angelina told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview. "Justin contacted me on Twitter and I was so excited because I always thought he was hot. I've had a crush on him ever since he was on The Bachelorette. I couldn't believe it when we first met at the airport. He was even cuter in person."  Justin Rego was booted off The Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky's season after discovering he had a girlfriend. 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What do you think? Good or bad new couple? 

No comments: