Rated R Justin Rego's Official Statement

The Rated R Wrestler issued this official statement today on his Facebook site.

I would like to start off by saying thank you once again to everyone that has taken the time out of their day to email, BBM or Facebook message me to show support. I will always be very grateful to you for defending me and understanding that you cannot believe everything you see on TV! Positive messages are helping me stay strong! As everyone knows The Bachelorette's "Men Tell All" episode aired last night. Although I chose not to attend the taping, I would have loved to have been there to see the guys again and share my side of the story! After seeing the powers of editing when I watched my departure from the show, I did not want to put my life in their hands once again. As you may recall from my last statement, I had already decided not to go.

Before they taped the episode, I came across some information that confirmed I made the right choice. I found out from supporters of mine (and later confirmed it with Producers) that they were planning to bring Jessica and Kimberly to the taping of the "Men Tell All" to have an on air battle with me like Jake and Vienna did a couple of weeks back. After being told by Producers "don't worry Justin, I'm your friend, you should come do the Men Tell All," they once again proved that they will do anything to get ratings! Last night as I sat at home and watched the Tell All Special I couldn't help but feel sick to my stomach as I watched helplessly as my name and reputation were being tarnished. I was very disappointed by how low the show has stooped, I was mistaken to think that my exit episode was as low as that show could get. Was it just me or were they bashing me the entire episode?? I am proud to say that I am not the kind of person that could be a Producer for The Bachelorette. Exploiting people and playing on insecurities and emotions, just to create good TV, is not my idea of a rewarding career!

I wanted to add that I received an Intent to Sue from the lawyers of The Bachelorette, because I have been talking freely about what actually went on behind the scenes of the show. So in other words they are trying to sue me for telling the truth. Regardless of ANY legal action anyone from that show throws at me, I will continue to speak my mind and will explain exactly what happened to show how manipulative the Producers of The Bachelorette can be. Now on to the cast of the show and the many words that were said by those Bachelors. I was disappointed to see people I would call my friends speak about me in such a negative light. To be honest it hurts, especially when I have taken the time on multiple occasions to defend people like Jonathan (a.k.a. The Weatherman), Craig R, Kasey, Chris N, etc. To have them take that opportunity to speak negatively about me makes me sad, but I know that we only get to see what the Producers want us to see! I could very easily sit here and start hating on Craig R and Kasey and bash them the very same way they did to me, but I am not going to stoop to that level. Many of them had not heard my side of the story, so they were speaking based on the edited version of the show! I enjoyed hearing Craig R say that he had made a rule for himself going in to the show, not to speak negatively about any of the guys! When Chris Harrison asked him how long that lasted, he said "about 5 seconds!" We all make mistakes!

I found it quite entertaining when Jessie S from Jake's season came out to talk with Chris and the guys. She felt the need to share information about my character with the guys and all of you who watch the show, and she had never met me! It was also very interesting because I have seen many interviews that Jessica and Kimberly have done, and Jessie's comments contradicted things they have said. I do not know Jessie, so it would not be fair to speculate about her motives, but I find it difficult to believe that they want people to think that I am the one who wants fame and publicity, when I chose not to attend the Special.

-Justin

21 comments:

Melanie said...

Good for you Justin! I really believe he was edited to look worse.

Anonymous said...

Team Justin!!!

Anonymous said...

This guy is too much. Editing can only do so much. He was a jerk to ali.

Sarah said...

Justin- the show can only make you look so bad. How do you explain your relationship with jessica?

Alicia said...

I am seriously on Justin's side. I always thought that he was a sweetheart and I like how he responded. Not everyone was going to fall in love with Ali and hopefully he would have left on his own.

Lee said...

Justin Rocks! I was always on Justin's side from the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are the biggest joke of all! Get a life! Loser!

Anonymous said...

In every group there seems to be a scapegoat to relieve tension. All somebody has to do to be the scapegoat and get kicked around is what? Figure that out, and you'll see why the men ragged on you.

Anonymous said...

Uh gee, here was his chance to tell "his side" but all he did was complain about how he is/was being treated. Poor (cry) baby!

Linda from T.O. said...

Im on your side Justin. I thought they were abolutely nasty mean to you on The Men Tell All and their way of speaking about you was uncalled for. You mentioned that you had told the guys the night before that you wanted to leave the show and to tell you the truth I believe you because as I was watching I thought those guys are so calm and they hardly said a word when Ali confronted you about a girlfriend. Previously Chris H. said there was chaos in the house when it was revealed that you had gone up to see Ali with your broken leg. Finding out you had a girlfriend you would think they would go really ballistic then. As an aside - when you decided that you really wanted to go home you probably did want to talk to Jessica because she was someone in your life who you felt you could talk to and she would understand and you would be lovey dovey with her at that moment in time but unlucky for you it was on tape and now unfortunately you are paying the price and ABC and producers are milking it for all its worth by letting people be very nasty about you/to you which as I said is uncalled for. Keep your head up Justin and I wish you every happiness.

Anonymous said...

You are so fake!! You are a pathetic excuse for a man. get a life loser

Anonymous said...

Justin must have written all these "I am on Justin's side" comments himself. No way would real women think he is anything but a two timing creep.

Anonymous said...

he is a liar and a poor excuse for a man!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the post that says Justing must have written all the "I am on Justin's side" comments. Who in the hell would support this sorry excuse for a man? Go away, Justin, nobody wants you but you!

Anonymous said...

Justin, stop while you're ahead with your excuses on how the show has ruined your reputation and did editing to make you look bad...sorry, but you did that to yourself. It's pretty self explanatory what you did on the show. You only made yourself look like a pathetic coward who couldn't even face Ali when she called you out on your selfish acts.

You are a low-life scum who is so immature that you should of never of been let onto the show in the first place. You're a waste of time, space and a p**sy who has the gull to call others out, when you're no better, actually you're worse. Edited or not, you know what you did, and you couldn't even man up to it. WOW! Now, stop writing bs on the Internet and go on living your pathetic little life. Good riddens!

Anonymous said...

Yo Justin, here's a few simple words of wisdom for you. DON"T GO ON A DATING SHOW WHEN YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR ANOTHER WOMAN! Are you f*cking retarded or just a d*ck in general?

Secondly, don't whine and complain about how a show's editing has made you look bad, when you knew damn well what happens with shows before you signed up to do it. Shows get edited and I am sure you signed waivers stating that you agree to what is to be expected on the show.

Thirdly, don't act like a little b*tch simply because you made a huge mistake going on the show in the first place when you had a girlfriend or unresolved feelings for a woman back home. Again, you must be mental. And then you have the balls to whine about it and not man-up to it when your cover gets blown? HA HA! You really a class act clown.

You still have not learned to man-up and take responsibility for your actions. The fact that you're writing your excuses on the Internet shows just that. When you finally apologize to Ali, the fellow guys who were in the house as well as to the viewers who had to watch your pathetic actions unravel on national TV, then maybe you can call yourself a man.

Anonymous said...

To all of you who are supporting Justin...you too need to get a life. You all must be as f*cked up as he is in his pathetic little head. Crazy how there is even 1 person who supports this little actor...cuz that was all he was doing on the show..acting, lying and being a loser. Don't even know how he can wake up in the morning and look himself in the mirror.

Well, his actions came back to bite him in the ass...I hope his reputation continues to be ruined, you little punk! Karma's a b*tch huh?? lol

Anonymous said...

Each person is entitled to his/her own opinion, however and I have my own opinion on Justin. Yes, his exit was dramatic. And people don't want to believe him. So my question is, why believe the producers rather than him? T.V. is notoriously biased and that is a true, researched fact. Personally I'd rather believe a person than something that is created to 1. be biased and 2. create drama. After all, that's what we're all looking for, right? A little drama? As for not going back to certain things, would you want to go back after you've been accused of so many things and been beaten up by the whole cast? I'd hope the answer is no. And honestly - it's a SHOW. More than likely there are some scripts and more than likely they do edit stuff. Stop wasting your time on someone you will never meet and use it toward actuality.
And seriously, has America stooped so low as to judge someone they don't know? Whatever happened to never judging a book by it's cover?! Really people. Get a life.

Anonymous said...

Why is Justin being beat up so much too when Frank actually 100% left the show for another woman? Something that is 100% accurate yet nobody is beating up on him? Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

You're right, Frank has done pretty much the same thing (left the show for another woman who he never cleared up feelings for before going on the show), but Frank at least manned-up about it and faced Ali straight up and told her. Justin continued to bullsh*t everyone, including Ali just to gain exposure. He had a plan right fro the beginning to go on the show knowing he was doing it for selfish reasons. Frank at least seemed emotional about having to hurt Ali like that...Justin just didn't even give a crap, and that's clearly because he did what he did on purpose for his own self gain.

Frank at least had some class and did what a any decent man would do..he faced Ali and told her what was going on. Justin didn't have the decency or respect to do that much, which is cowardly. This is WHY Justin is being beat up...and rightfully so.

You don't need to know a person personally in order to realize a coward. What? You think the TV show completely fabricated the entire situation with Justin? Give me a break people, and pull your heads out of your asses. It's a show yes, but it's called a reality show for a reason. Yes, things are edited, but the entire show is not fabricated from beginning to end. You think all of the other guys in the house are making the entire story up as well? You have one person (Justin the little liar) saying one thing, and several other guys saying another. Come on, do the math.

And please people, when you finally do pull your heads out of Justin's ass, answer this one question... why did Justin go on a dating reality show to find true love and possibly marry a woman, when he CLEARLY had a girlfriend the entire time, or at the very least unresolved feelings for?

Yes, Frand did the same thing, but why did Justin not face Ali and explain himself for his actions? Frand did, so he is at least has some decency..and that is why he's not getting his ass beat down like Justin the clown.

Anonymous said...

I think Justin is a real scum of the earth, this just goes to show how low one will go to get fame, and personal gains at the detriment of others.The truth is everyone end up seeing him for who he really is - a liar and a cheat.
Justin you are an example of what a true jerk is. You should really learn what decency is , obviously you were not taught.