Interview with the Bachelorette's: Ali & Roberto and Chris Lambton!

Ali Fedotowsky, who risked everything for a second chance at love, found her soulmate in Roberto Martinez, formerly of Tampa.

New interview with Ali and Roberto and Chris Lambton! Check out the full interview here!

Question: What is something that you've learned since the finale.
Roberto Martinez:    I think for me, not that I didn't know it but Ali's so supportive and so - I mean, watching the show and everything, it has it's great moments but it also has kind of difficult moments for me, just having to watch her relationships with all the other guys.  So, it's just kind of solidifying that she's just a great person.  She's supportive and she's more than I could ever hope for.

Question: What are the qualities you're going to seek out in your next relationship?
Chris Lambton:    See, the funny thing is I don't think I look for a certain qualities or that.  I just think it's based on like chemistry.  When you meet a girl, it should just be like an instantaneous click. You see her and you're like, "Yes, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this girl."  You know, I would do anything to be with her, I would love her till the day she dies.  So, I think it's just the chemistry.  It's just something that just will, punch you in the side of the head and I'll just think, "Yes, this is the one."

No comments: