The Bachelorette: Interview with Craig McKinnon -"Lukewarm about Ali"



Check out the new interview with Bachelorette reject Craig McKinnon with People.com! Here is a clip from the interview, Craig says...

Reflect on Ali calling you out.
She asked me about the dangerous part because Jonathan said that. It shocked me that he would use a word like that because I was joking. I was offended that he went and told Ali the situation between us. The other major question she asked was if I even liked her. From all the ums and ahs, you could see that I wasn’t that interested in Ali.

Were you surprised when you were eliminated or did you expect it?
It wasn’t a huge surprise. Ali and I didn’t have a connection. Ali felt the same way.

If you weren’t interested in Ali, why go on the show?
I went on the show to find someone I could love and possibly get to the point of engagement. That was my sole purpose. But it was also for the experience. Anyone who says they aren’t there for an experience is lying. When I saw it was Ali, I wanted to still go on the show and have fun with it.

What’s your impression of Justin “Rated R” Rego?
After talking to him, the wrestler seemed pretty decent. He probably wasn’t there for the right reasons. He played up his wrestling personality, but he didn’t seem like that bad of a guy.

Who do you think is right for her?
Kirk, Roberto and Chris L. are a good fit. Those three seem really genuine about why they’re there.

You appeared to have fun posing for the calendar. Perhaps because your costume was fairly tame?
I was one of the lucky guys who didn’t have to wear a Speedo. Kudos to those guys who pulled it off. That took a lot of guts.

Read the full interview with Craig McKinnon at People.com!


No comments: