The Bachelor: Down to Three







Ali Fedotowsky decides to quit 'The Bachelor' and leave Jake Pavelka

via: here

"I don't know if I made the right choice! It's so hard," Ali sobbed in her departure limousine after telling Jake she had decided to quit the show and return to work to avoid being fired from her job. "What did I do? How could I have left him?" the 25-year-old advertising account manager from Williamstown, MA who currently lives in San Francisco, CA asked. "It hurts like crazy that Ali is gone, I didn't expect to come all of this way to get my heart broken again," he said after Ali's exit. "I'm trying to find my inner strength, because the easiest thing in the world would be to just give up right now buy I don't think it's in my cards to be devastated and single at the end of this process."

Full Bachelor story here.

No comments: