MORE BACHELORETTE RUMORS...

ed-spoilers.jpg











via: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-finale-spoile-30006.aspx


Ed's Girlfriend


Among all the spoilers posted in the internet, this one surprised me the most. Word on the street is that Ed has a girlfriend back home. An email was reportedly sent to Ed asking "So I guess we're seeing other people now." Ed responded with "No, I just need to wait until this show is over." This girlfriend is under the assumption they are together and she just has to wait out the show.

I actually find this hard to believe. Ed seems like a sincere man and I don't think he's that good to pull off such clever acting. Still, I could be wrong. This is reality TV after all.

Kiptyn as the next Bachelor

With Kiptyn out of the picture, viewers are likely to feel sorry for the poor guy and will probably continue to support him as he attempts to find love as the new Bachelor. Sorry, Jake fans!

Visit here for the rest of the article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but Kiptyn shouldn't be the next bachelor! It should be Jake! I need to see more of Jake, please!!!