MICHAEL DEFENDS WES

The Bachelorette: Michael Defends Wes

Oh, sweet Michael. So young and naive to believe Wes.
Michael is a contestant on the fifth season of 'The Bachelorette'

Pamela Sitt, http://www.film.com/tv/the-bachelorette/story/the-bachelorette-michael-defends-wes/28902692

Nice guys always finish last, right? The Bachelorette reject Michael Stagliano, who won hearts -- if not Jillian's -- with his heartbreakingly sincere exit speech on Monday, spoke to reporters this morning.

Do you really think that you fell in love with Jillian?
I think when you get out of the show, there's definitely a moment of, wait a minute. What was that? It's a hypersensitive situation to meet someone. Jillian's the only girl you see for six weeks. So that has to be stated, but to this day, I still think about her. I still could not say anything bad about her. I liked everything I got to see about her. Those are real feelings.

Do you think the age difference played a factor in her not choosing you?
She obviously talked to me about that directly a few times, but I'm telling you, I never felt like she was older than me. If anything, I thought, this girl's even goofier than I am. She's very young at heart. So I don't know. Can I ever say I felt like I needed to act more like a 30-year-old? No.

Do you still want to get married very young?
Absolutely, I still want to get married young. I want to have kids before I'm 30, and I want several years with my wife before that.

You are billed as a breakdance instructor, but what do you actually do?
I do a few things. What paid the bills before I went on the show was bartending. I did some acting, I wrote a book. I sing and write songs. And then I've been getting a whole lot of modeling gigs, so that's kind of been paying the bills. Jack of all trades, master of nothing

FOR MORE SEE HERE

No comments: