LOVE JUST DON'T COME SLEEZY

Bachelorette Jillian Harris eliminates Wes who admits he has a girlfriend

, http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/entertainment/story/770169.html

On Monday's "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris sent Wes home after traveling to Spain with the four men competing for her attention and possibly her hand in marriage. Wes, a 32-year-old musician from Texas, had been accused of having a girlfriend back home and being on the show only to promote his music career.

"The first guy ever on 'The Bachelorette' to make it to the top four with a girlfriend," Wes congratulated himself in the limo ride away from Jillian. "My acting days are over. I've definitely gone as far as I could possibly have gone with Jillian."

A glass of beer in his hand, Wes was looking forward to his night, "Tonight I'm in Spain... I'm cutting off the chains...I'm a free man," Wes said. "I'm in Spain everybody's gonna know my name."

Before the rose ceremony, Wes had a message for the other guys. "If it's me, you boys know, I will be back home having lots of sex," Wes said.

"When I walked Wes down the stairs I knew I had made the right decision," Jillian said. "The bad boy is definitely gone."

Not gone are the final three men: Reid, a 30-year-old real estate agent from Philadelphia; Kiptyn, a 31-year-old California business developer and Ed, a 29-year-old technology consultant from Chicago.

Here's a recap of the show:

Wes was Jillian's final date on Monday's show. On a bike ride in Barcelona, Wes told Jillian he could see himself living in Spain. But later Wes seemed reluctant to consider living anywhere but Austin, Texas. Things got especially awkward when Jillian wanted details on what life with Wes would be like. Instead of setting up the scenario, Wes spilled a beer and was distracted by birds. "I definitely didn't feel romance," Jillian said. "I'm a little bit worried about Wes' lack of affection."

For the rest of the re-cap, see here.

No comments: