REALITY STEVE SPILLS!



Reality blogger, REALITY STEVE, is talking again.. Here is what he's been saying.  

-Once again, this isn’t something that I think happens with the show, or is some sort of speculation, it’s what I know. And I’ve got two pieces of evidence backing me up this week to help corroborate my story. One is Wes, who conducted a radio interview last Tuesday where he pretty much out-ed the producers on their manipulation and editing. Awesome, Wes. One of the first ones to ever do so publicly. For that, I applaud him. I feel bad for the hatchet job they’ve done on his editing, so I’d do an interview with him anytime. The second piece of evidence I have is from an interview done last year with a former “Bachelor” producer. This person goes on the condition of anonymity for fear of getting black balled in the industry (which I completely understand), but if there’s a better behind-the-scenes, here’s-how-things-are-really-done interview out there with a former contestant/producer/director from this show, I’ve never seen it. You will want to read this interview. Trust me. Pretty much confirms everything I’ve been trying to tell everyone for the last few seasons. I know a lot of you say, “Well, we know the show is edited”, but I don’t think many of you understand HOW MUCH its edited, and to what extent. Wes’ interview, and this interview with a former producer will tell you EXACTLY what I mean. This show is basically lying to its viewing audience on a weekly basis, to the point of misrepresenting peoples characters.

-One thing we need to put an end to right now is the people that say, “I can’t believe Jillian gave Wes a rose after he said all that stuff. How can she be so stupid?” Jillian is watching the show when you watch the show. In case you haven’t noticed (and I’m speaking mostly about Wes’ edit last week), all the things you couldn’t believe he was saying were: a) in 1-on-1’s with just camera (on the show, this is referred to as an “ITM” – in the moment), b) in voice overs, or c) sitting around with the guys. Jillian is unaware what Wes says in his ITM’s while the show is filming, she is unaware of any voice overs he is giving, nor was she around when he made the comment to the group of guys about “being here six episodes”, etc. I will get to this later. You can criticize her for keeping him around because you don’t like his hair, or think he’s creepy, or don’t like his music, etc. However, you need to remember that Jillian isn’t aware of things he’s saying during filming. The producers will never run to her and say, “Hey, we were just interviewing Wes and he told us he’s here for the fame.” 

For more Reality Steve, visit here. 

No comments: