Ali Fedotowsky Blogs "I really like Desiree"

In her NEW blog post for E!Online former Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky blogs about Sean's season. Ali is currently the host of NBC's 1st Look! 

Is Ali Fedotowsky now a waitress? Nope. She is on set of her new show, 1st Look
 Here is what the former Bachelorette had to say in this week's blog.

Ali's picks for Sean Lowe

 Catherine Giudici: "I've seen a lot of chemistry between Sean and Catherine in their little one-on-one moments during the group dates and cocktail parties, so I was really looking forward to seeing this date. The connection between these two was so great to see!"

Desiree Hartsock: "Desiree is such a cutie! I really like her and really hope she either ends up with Sean or becomes the next Bachelorette."

AshLee Frazier: "Sean's kiss with Ashlee at the cocktail party.  It was hot, hot, HOT! It gave me the chills!"

Ali's Frontrunners: Desiree, Catherine, and Lindsay

Who do you think is the right woman for Sean?

No comments: