******* BACHELOR SPOILERS********
Unless you've been living in a cave, you've heard of The Bachelor spoilers courtesy of Bachelor blogger, Reality Steve. According to sources, ABC has fired his main source of information but according to RS, he has many bachelor leaks.
Early into the season, RS posted his "spoilers for the rest of the season" which were:
- In this Monday’s episode, there will two group dates, and one 1-on-1 date. The group dates are to Magic Mountain and an “In Style” photo shoot. Rozlyn gets the rose on the “In Style” group date, Elizabeth gets the rose on the Magic Mountain group date, and Ali gets the 1-on-1, where she too gets a rose.
- In the third episode, there is a group date to Jon Lovitz’ comedy club in Hollywood, which I told you about a couple months ago. Crazy ass Michelle is on that group date, and at that point, Jake has kissed every girl who is on that group date at some point. Michelle finds out about this, confronts him with it, asks him to kiss her, he does, and then replies with some sort of “That’s all I get?” Michelle is then done after the comedy club date. Not quite clear if she just leaves at that point, or if she doesn’t get a rose at the ceremony, but she is gone after episode three.
- Also in the third episode, Ella gets a 1-on-1 date at Sea World with her son and Jake. A date, coincidentally, that was originally planned for Rozlyn and her 7 year old son. Ella does not receive a rose at the end of this date and is sent packing. I’m hearing Jake essentially tells her she should be with her son, and not him. Ouch. (RS was wrong about this and according to the mass of emails he received, he definitely knows.)
- At some point this season, Jake has a 2-on-1 date and sends both girls home. Don’t know when it occurs or who the two girls are, but neither gets a rose. That I know. If I find out about who’s on that date, I’ll report it in a later column.
- Ok, now for what you’ve been waiting for. Your final four are: Tenley, Gia, Ali, and Vienna. I’m hearing Ali voluntarily leaves the show at this point for, I think, work related reasons. Whatever the case, she’s eliminated after the home town dates.
- Final three are then Tenley, Gia, and Vienna. Gia gets sent home after the overnight dates.
- Which leaves the final two of Tenley and Vienna. And in what has not been reported anywhere else, Vienna is Jake’s final choice. Are they engaged? Not sure. But he does choose her in the end over Tenley. I’m guessing he proposed, but not sure. I’d say that’s kind of a surprise because Vienna doesn’t really seem to be someone that anyone thinks of as a favorite right now. Well, she is. She’s the final one.
QUESTION- Does Reality Steve ruin the show for you or do you like knowing the ending? Reality Steve: Love or hate him?