'The Bachelor' Interview with Sarah Herron!

The Bachelor's Sarah Herron is a strong capable woman who won't let having just one arm stop her. In this NEW interview with People Magazine, Sarah opens up about finding love on The Bachelor.

Were you nervous about being the show's first contestant with one arm?
Sarah Herron: I was worried about Sean liking me, but I was not concerned about what the public would say. I've grown up with that and have pretty thick skin. But I've been reading comments online. It has been incredibly positive and uplifting. Truthfully, I went on the show to meet Sean, not be a role model.

Do you think your disability played a part in you getting that date?
My situation played a role in a positive way. It helped me stand out and catch his attention when I introduced myself to Sean. I hope it's because he saw me as a unique, strong, courageous individual and that I deserved the opportunity just as much as anybody else. 


 If it isn't you, which woman is the best match for him?
Lesley Murphy. She's a cool, beautiful, wonderful girl with a great career and amazing body. I see this great spark between them. 

No comments: