Emily Maynard Bachelorette Blog Week 5

The Bachelorette's, Emily Maynard, blogs about The Bachelorette, Episode 5! Here's what she had to say in her blog for People Magazine.


Kalon's disrespectful comment - "Ricki is baggage"
"For so long, Kalon had been so condescending to me and everyone else in the house, but I know what it's like to be misunderstood and I didn't want to be one of those people that wrote him off before really making an effort to get to know him....I still to this day haven't received an apology of any sort, and that to me is the most telling of all. Looking back, I should've sent him home the second he told me not to interrupt him, but I guess it's a good lesson learned. Ladies, always follow your gut!


Her feelings about Jef
"Jef was exactly what I needed to regain the confidence I had in this whole experience and in myself. I swear, my whole world could be crashing down and he could read the back of a shampoo bottle and I would immediately feel like everything was going to be okay."

Her feelings for Sean
"I realized Sean was even better than I ever could've imagined. Like I told him on our date, guys that are as good-looking as he is usually bore me to tears, but Sean is the total opposite! He's sweet, funny, and humble – and his passion for his family and faith are even more attractive to me."