The Bachelor: Are Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson still Together?
















It's the question that all Bachelor fans are asking. Are Ben and Courtney still a couple? After last night's dramatic Season Finale and After the Final Rose Special, the question still remains a mystery. Bachelor host, Chris Harrison, tries to put rumors to rest in his NEW Bachelor blog posting at Entertainment Weekly. Here's what he has to say...

Are Courtney and Ben Still Together? "As I said at the top of this blog, Ben and Courtney have made their decision, and now it’s time for you to make yours. Do you continue to bash them and wish them ill, or do you take a “wait and see” attitude and see how this plays out? I won’t dare to go so far as to wonder if you will all support them, but we’ll take baby steps. Now the question I’ll get asked over and over is, “Will they last?”  In truth, I don’t know. I know that it’s been a rocky road for these two, but what happens from here on out is up to them. I told them it’s now their decision on how they write the rest of their love story. Call me a silly optimist, but I hope they not only survive, I hope they find happiness together. Did both of them make mistakes throughout all this? Of course they did. They both personally stumbled a bit and both hopefully took away major life lessons from this. So I’ll say this: I wish them the best as they head off and try to make a life together, and I sincerely hope it does work for them."


After the Final Rose: "After talking to them individually I knew they cared about each other but I still wasn’t sure if they were engaged, broken up, were going to break up, or what. Ben was very cautious and guarded with me in talking about Courtney. I got the sense that he has been so beat up he just wasn’t going to really open up, but all of that changed when they were together. The first segment with them was emotional and a bit rough and maybe even a touch adversarial. I think they both did a good job of speaking their minds, and Courtney did a good job of letting Ben know she felt abandoned."

You can read Chris Harrison's full bachelor blog here.

No comments: