Chris Harrison Blogs about The Bachelor Episode 5

In his blog for Episode 5 of The Bachelor, Chris Harrison writes about the drama surrounding Courtney Robertson.

Chris Harrison blogs: "Before we go, we obviously have to discuss Courtney and what she pulled this week. It will be up to you to decide if it was right or wrong, or if she went too far. Love her or hate her, you have to give the girl credit for doing what it takes to find time with Ben and win his heart. I wonder if the things Courtney does would upset everybody as much if she didn’t follow it up with some of the stuff she says. A couple of quotes really stood out to me this week and I’m sure you noticed them too. When she was going to see Ben she said, “I don’t know if he’s ever skinny dipped with a model before.” Then when the good times were over she said, “I feel like I’m winning.” Now, beyond the fact that the whole “winning” thing wasn’t very cute or funny when a messed-up Charlie Sheen said it, the fact that she keeps saying she’s winning is worrisome." You can read Chris Harrison's full Bachelor blog at EW.com!

Casting call for BACHELOR CANADA!

No comments: