The Bachelor: Who is Courtney Robertson?













No one seems to like Courtney Robertson (except Ben, that is). Who is the model competing for Ben's heart? Is Ben and Courtney engaged? Find out a little more about Courtney Robertson.

Age: 28
Occupation: Model   
Hometown: Scottsdale, AZ

What is your favorite memory from your childhood? Christmas mornings. One year I got the puppy I wanted and my sister got a kitten. My parents made the holidays very special for us. I probably believed in Santa for way too long.

Do you consider yourself romantic and why? I'm a hopeless romantic. Love is my religion. I'm in love with love. All I want is to find the right guy and love him forever.

What is your ideal mate's personality like? Warm, caring, amazing, sense of humor, flirty, genuine, keeps me on my toes, sensitive and; has depth.

FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BACHELOR CANADA!

Check out the below commercial featuring The Bachelor's Courtney!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://topreasonstolovethebachelor.blogspot.com/2012/01/bachelor-who-is-courtney-robertson.html

Anonymous said...

People not liking Courtney Robertson.?. - Thats an understatement. I cant stand Courtney Robertson...

Anonymous said...

I can't stand courtney she's fake an has no respect for herself.my opinion he should pick Casey.B.