The Bachelor Season 16: Meet Shira!


Photo 

The Bachelor: Who is Shira?

Age: ??

Occupation: Actress

Hometown: Massapequa Park, NY

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind?
I have a Siamese cat named Baby Sebastian Ted Striker. I saved him from the shelter (he was about to be euthanized because he had no mother to nurse him at 3 weeks old so I bottle fed him and brought him back from near death. He's 13 months now.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
I'd have to go with President Obama. I would hold an emergency press conference and say everything I've ever wanted to say to the world.

Do you like to dress up or do you prefer casual attire as a rule?
I love getting dressed up! But I also love my sweats. So both!

Tattoo Count:
0

What is you're best date memory?
My best date memory was actually a first date that happened on a 4th of July. We went to a fancy, romantic dinner and then drove around in a limo all night stopping to watch fireworks from different locations.

No comments: