The Bachelor Season 16: Meet Jenna!

Photo 

The Bachelor: Who is Jenna?

Age: 27

Occupation: Blogger

Hometown: Loveland, OH

Do you like being the center of the attention or do you prefer being more mysterious and why?
This is tough - I love keeping people guessing, yet I madly love to make people laugh.

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
"The Unbearable Lightness of Being" - It helped me understand more about people and their tears of life.

If you wanted to impress a man what would you do and why?
Approach a man - I think it shows a woman is confident & secure with herself. We are a different generation. I don't necessarily need to be courted...I like spontaneity...anything goes.

Tattoo Count:
0

What's your worst date memory?
Some guy tried to make a movie out of our date and kiss me in the rain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE UNBEARABLE LIGHTNESS OF BEING! I like her already!