The Bachelor Season 16: Meet Jennifer!


Photo 

The Bachelor: Who is Jennifer?

Age: 28

Occupation: Accountant

Hometown: Cache, OK

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why?
My grandparents...to know what they had to live through and experienced might change my views of things today and reiterate how thankful I should be.

What is your favorite all-time book and why?
The Notebook - I don't read love stories because they often seem unrealistic - this one though does it for me.

If you wanted to impress a man what would you do and why?
Just be confident and be myself. I believe men find confidence in a woman sexy and are impressed.

Tattoo Count:
4

Location:
Feet, right hip and lower back

Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
Yes...I love to do special things for the person I care about. Did I mention that I also love to have special things done for me?! Like homemade gifts!

No comments: